Do you want to add an exciting touch to your Instagram stories? Here’s a fun way to flaunt the best real estate brand in the Northwest while promoting yourself online. Follow these simple steps to add branded, animated GIFs and watch your pictures come to life.
Instagram stories are a great way to show off listings, promote yourself locally, and help potential customers get to know you.
- Click “Your Story” or the Camera logo in the upper right.
- Take a photo of your listing or click the gallery in the bottom left to pull up your recent photos.
- After you choose your photo, add your Branded GIFS. Click the smiling sticker icon, three icons in from the upper right corner.
- Next, click the GIFs sticker option in the second row. From there a search bar will appear at the top of the screen. Type in BHHSNW and wait for results to load.
- Add a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices cabernet frame, Northwest Knowledge stamp, Open House, or Sold GIF to your image. Tap and drag to reposition the GIF, and pinch out or in to adjust the size. We will be periodically adding more GIFs to the library.
- Finally, publish the finished product to your story by clicking the “Your Stories” icon at the bottom left. You can also have this story posted to Facebook if your accounts are linked.
- You can also enjoy Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate GIFS on Twitter and Facebook as well. On Twitter click the GIF button when composing a new tweet and search BHHSNW. From there you will see a similar library of branded GIFS at your disposal. On Facebook, you will only be able to use the new GIFs when commenting on another user’s post. Just click the GIF icon at the right of the reply bar and search BHHSNW.