MINNEAPOLIS (January 10, 2023) – HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate
Today announced Gino Blefari, CEO of HomeServices and chairman, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, has been named to the top spot on the 2023 Swanepoel Power 200 list. He joins several other executives from across HomeServices’ brokerage and franchise companies who were also named to the 2023 Swanepoel Power 200 list. The Swanepoel Power 200 is a comprehensive roster of leading CEOs and senior executives whose leadership and experience drive the industry and their organizations. Published annually by T3 Sixty, the Swanepoel Power 200 is widely considered the definitive ranking of residential real estate leaders.
“It’s an extreme honor to receive this recognition in an industry filled with so many talented and passionate professionals,” said Blefari. “On behalf of our entire organization, congratulations to all the HomeServices’ leaders who earned a spot on the 2023 list. This recognition reflects an ongoing commitment to the HomeServices’ philosophy of continual improvement, and I’m proud to work alongside such extraordinary leaders.”
The HomeServices’ executives recognized on the 2023 Swanepoel Power 200 list, in alphabetical order, are:
- Candace Adams—President and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England/New York/Hudson Valley Properties
- Mary Lee Blaylock—Senior Vice President, HomeServices of America
- Gino Blefari—CEO, HomeServices of America and Chairman, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Christy Budnick—CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Jimmy Burgess—CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida
- Brian Crane—President and CEO, Intero Real Estate Services
- Allan Dalton— Senior Vice President, Research and Development, HomeServices of America
- Jeff Detwiler—President and CEO, Long & Foster Companies
- Joan Docktor—President, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
- Larry Flick V—CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
- Dan Forsman—Chairman, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
- Larry “Boomer” Foster—President of Brokerage Division, Long & Foster Real Estate
- Chris Kelly—Executive Vice President, HomeServices of America
- Vince Leisey—CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate
- Greg Mason—President and CEO, Edina Realty Home Services
- Rei Mesa—President and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
- Mark Stark—Chairman, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona, California and Nevada Properties
The complete list of rankings is available at sp200.com.
ABOUT HOMESERVICES of AMERICA
HomeServices of America is the country’s largest residential real estate brokerage company, based on closed transactions, and is through its operating companies, one of the country’s premier providers of homeownership services, including brokerage, mortgage, franchising, title, escrow, insurance, and relocation services. HomeServices of America is the owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices global franchise network. HomeServices is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a consolidated subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. HomeServices’ operating companies offer integrated real estate services, including brokerage services, mortgage originations, title and closing services, property and casualty insurance, home warranties, and other homeownership services. Visit ww.homeservices.com.
ABOUT THE SP 200
The SP 200 (Swanepoel Power 200), the first section of the annual Real Estate Almanac, ranks the nation’s 200 most powerful residential real estate brokerage leaders every year based on a variety of factors, including size of the company they lead, personal leadership and influence within the industry, track record and resources at their disposal and recent initiatives. First published in 2014, the 2023 SP 200 can be viewed online at sp200.com.